Phone Repair Guarantee
Wireless Solutions offers a limited Lifetime Warranty that protects its customers against bad parts and or installations for as long as the customer has their device.
Our Lifetime Warranty begins on the date of repair and will be displayed on your receipt. If the repair part(s) that was used to repair your device does not operate as it should, simply bring your phone or device in with your receipt and we’ll replace it 100% free of charge.
For your device to qualify for this warranty, you must present the original receipt given to you at pickup and the phone and part must be free of damage that could cause it to not function properly.
Water damaged devices do not qualify for a warranty. This warranty is only valid for the specific device that was repair and to the original customer; it is not transferable to other devices or individuals if the device is sold.
What the Lifetime Warranty will do
Our Lifetime Warranty does protect against:
• Any Screen / LCD, Charge Port, Battery and or any other part that is not functioning as intended or designed after it was repaired or replaced by Wireless Solutions.
• Any issue with your device that is directly related to a repair performed by Wireless Solutions.
• Cost of Labor, part(s) and any other repairs or replacements that directly result from the initial repair performed by Wireless Solutions.
**There are certain circumstances where this is voided. They are listed below under “What the Lifetime Warranty will not do”.
What the Lifetime Warranty will not do
Our Lifetime Warranty does not protect against:
• DOA (Dead on Arrival) – Devices that cannot be tested at drop off are considered DOA. These devices are considered as is with no warranty or guarantee possible until we can properly test them. Sometimes this requires us to disassemble, repair and or replace parts before we can perform a test. (Once we learn what is wrong with your device(s) it is possible that our warranty can be applied – we will discuss this with you at that time).
• Water damaged devices – it does not matter when the water damage occurred or how minor/major it is.
• Accidental or purposeful drops – all devices are inspected for damage at drop-off and it is documented.
• Any frame damage and or mishandling that causes frame to bend, twist or crack – this is applicable regardless if there was frame damage before or after a repair.
• New damages or failures unrelated to the original repair.
• Normal wear and tear – Battery, Charge Port, Jacks and other items can and will wear out over time. (A free diagnostic will be offered to locate any potential or underlying issue if these items wear out faster than expected.)
• Sensitive Repairs – Some repairs are very invasive, and some devices are on the edge or repair ability. We will speak to you about any concerns we may have about these types of repairs or devices before we proceed.
• Software and or hardware issues unrelated to the repair.
• Any tampering with internal hardware.
• Any damage resulting from an attempted customer repair(s) – this includes other shops working on the device(s).
• Any loss of data resulting from a repair performed by Wireless Solutions – customers are advised to back up all data prior to any repair attempt by Wireless Solutions.
• Home button/Bio-Metric scanner or other sensor/scanner that is NOT-Working, damaged or severed at time of drop off.
If it isn’t damaged by Wireless Solutions, we will not warranty it.
Damaged devices and normal wear and tear can cause individual and or multiple parts to fail over time – we are not responsible for additional and or unrelated failures that are not a direct result of a repair that was performed by Wireless Solutions.
Ex. Wireless Solutions replaces your screen. Every thing tests good and you pick your device up. A week later you begin to have an issue with your Charge Port.
– Unrelated and Coincidental.
Ex. Wireless Solutions replaces your Battery. Everything tests good and you pick up your device. A week later you begin to have an issue with you Charge Port.
– Normal and expected. We often see Battery and Charge Port replacements in close succession. This is generally caused by non-certified chargers and yanking the cable from the Charge Port.
Apple Repair Release
All customers requesting to have a device repaired by Wireless Solutions agree to the following conditions.
I authorize Wireless Solutions to perform repairs on my iOS® Device. I understand that Wireless Solutions repair specialists have been trained to work on iOS® devices but that Wireless Solutions and its affiliates are not an Authorized Service Provider (ASP) of Apple Inc., and are in no way affiliated with Apple Inc.
I understand that while Wireless Solutions attempts to procure the highest quality parts available to them, these parts may not be fully original and that Wireless Solutions in no way expressed or implied represents the parts used as original.
I understand that repairs and or technical support provided by Wireless Solutions may void manufacturer warranties for my device. Wireless Solutions and its affiliates do not assume any liability or warranty in the event that the manufacturers warranties are voided but may, at its sole discretion, offer its own warranty on parts and or services performed.
I agree to release and indemnify Wireless Solutions from liability for any claims or damages of any kind that may arise from any iOS device repair performed on my iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® unless it is due to severe negligence of Wireless Solutions or its agents.
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. iPhone, iPad, iPod, iPod touch, Mac® and iMac® are registered trademarks and property of Apple, Inc. Wireless Solutions is a third-party repair company and is not affiliated with Apple.